- Baseball can help form great bonds between you and your friends and family, and even those who are strangers! Watching the game surrounded by fellow fans creates a great sense of camaraderie.
- It’s affordable! You can buy a ticket for $7 and you can have some of the best seats in the house.
- The food! While it may be a little more pricey than your average fare, there is nothing like enjoying a hot dog at a baseball game.
- The foul balls. Imagine catching a foul ball hit by one of your favorite players, and having a souvenir to take home!
- It’s fun! There’s really no better way to spend the afternoon/evening than going into the ballpark, and catching a game.
Contact Becky in the office, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (716) 542-2060 if you are interested in attending a game. We would like to buy tickets as a group for a game in either July or August.